Light and fresh with a kick at the end
10 minutes. Serve with lamb, chicken or veggies.
- 6 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried dill (or minced fresh dill)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7 ounces Greek-style yogurt, like Fage Total
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a food processor, place the scallions, mint, dill, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice and puree until it’s a coarse paste.
- Add the yogurt, salt, and pepper and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to develop.