I bulk cook my lunches so that I prepare 2 weeks worth of lunches in one shot. With this, lunches are cheap, delicious, nutritious and easy. Here’s how I do it.
- 2 packages of Lundberg’s Country Wild Rice.
- 6 cans of 365 Organic Black Beans
- 1 package of shredded cheese (4 cups)
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- A whole bunch of delicious spices like this taco seasoning recipe. Double or triple the amounts since this is bulk cooking.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions. Since it’s a double batch, I usually do 1 less cup of water.
- Warm the black beans.
- Brown the ground turkey.
- Once everything is ready, pour it all into a large pot and mix.
- Add spices and mix again.
- Dish into 10-12 containers and place in the freezer. Done!