Delicious sweet potato fries that are way cheaper, healthier and tastier than anything in the store. They make a great side dish.
- Sweet potatoes
- Garlic powder
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potatoes.
- With a potato peeler, peel the skin off the sweet potato and discard the skin.
- Cut the sweet potato into french-fry-like pieces, about 3-4 inches long.
- Put the pieces of sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add some olive oil and the seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Place some aluminum foil down first for easier cleanup.
- Place the sweet potato pieces on the baking sheet. Make sure to leave a little space between each so that they’re not touching.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes and then flip the pieces.
- Sprinkle on seasoning onto this other side.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes until done.